Keep Tennessee Beautiful
2021 Ready. Set. Grow! Virtual 5K
Keep Tennessee Beautiful will host the fifth Annual Ready. Set. Grow! 5K during the month of October 2021. The Ready. Set. Grow! 5K is a health awareness event to rally Tennesseans on keeping our state clean and beautiful.
The Ready. Set. Grow! 5K will be held virtual to ensure the safety of our participants and to follow the CDC guidelines of social distancing.
This year Keep Tennessee Beautiful will partner with the Tennessee State Parks and the Northeast Tennessee Tourism Association.
Proceeds from the race will go towards scholarships for students planning to study in the environmental conservation field and community environmental education.
The 5K is open to all skill levels who like to run, walk, or a combination of both!
The 2021 Ready. Set. Grow! 5K runs between October 1st and October 31st. Participants can complete the run at their own pace either on a treadmill, around their neighborhood, or any course that they choose.
After completing the 5K, participants can log their time through the ItsYourRace results page.
Early registration will begin on September 24, 2021. We encourage all runners to register before October 31st to be guaranteed a finisher medal and a Ready. Set. Grow! 5K T-shirt.
Virtual 5K Race
The registration fee is $20. This fee includes a Ready. Set. Grow! 5K T-shirt, virtual bib, and finishers medal.
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Registrations after October 31 will not be guaranteed a finishers medal.
- Race swag will be sent out after the race is completed.
How To Log Your Time
- Go to the Ready. Set. Grow! results page, then select the results for Ready. Set. Grow! Virtual 5K. The ItsYourRace results page for the 5K will appear.
- Find your name in the results under Ready. Set. Grow! Virtual 5K. With your name, you will see an "Update Time" button. Click "Update Time".
- If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in using your ItsYourRace user ID and password.
- Enter your time and click the "Save Your Time" button.
For additional information about the race or for sponsorship opportunities please contact Monica Kizer at email@example.com.